Postpartum doula services:
My role is to help you nurture and care for your newborn baby or babies, while providing YOU with much needed guidance and support.
This is a list of the services that I offer to you
* Create a smooth transition for family during the newborn stage.
* Facilitate and support breastfeeding
* Change diapers and bathe babies
* Prepare formula and sterilize bottles
* Create a regular feeding schedule
* Assist in establishing healthy sleep habits
* Maintain a log of eating, sleeping and behavioral patterns
* Do the babies laundry
* Assisting and demonstrating infant care
* Offering coping skills and strategies
I am available from Monday to Saturday in shifts of 4-6 hours or more if needed, also available some evenings.
I occasionally do night shifts for new moms so they can have a full night of uninterrupted sleep. I will do a 8 hour shift
I am fully bilingual, french and English-speaking.
Receipts and references provided by request